BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sunshinez Outfits: Bold and Artsy Fashionista

Can fashion be a masterpiece? I say Yes!

This outfit is for bold artists... or just anyone who loves bright colors and major style!

I Started off with a extremely colorful long tank with cute ruffles...  plus a some major shimmer. Usually I would pair this tank with some darker jeans... this time I tried some black liquid leggings, they deff add another style element thats unexpected... giving a sheer glam look to the tank. I added some grape colored flats with adorable little bows, a solid blue bangle,
a very bright pink bag (with a really cute pattern) with a totally artsy bright beanie! Finish it off with bright colored make up and blackest- black mascara. 

What I could have also added: (although i didn't add because I totally love the way I made it)

dramatic earrings - in bright colors
neon nail polish
other bright bangles

Be BOLD, be a fashionista
With Love,
Sunshinez


0 comments: